Alright...easy appetizers are a must this holiday season. Like, for real. ⠀
What are you planning on making that's easy? Do you have a favorite no-cook app?⠀
I really like these smoked salmon and cream cheese crostini. They need some crostini cooked, and then you assemble! ⠀
They'll definitely make an appearance this holiday season...probably a couple of times.⠀
8 ounces cream cheese, softened⠀
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill⠀
1 tablespoon lemon juice⠀
1 teaspoon lemon zest⠀
Salt and pepper⠀
36 pieces crostini⠀
Optional: additional dill for topping⠀
Mix cream cheese, chopped dill, lemon juice, and zest together in a medium bowl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.⠀
Evenly top each crostini with the cream cheese mixture, salmon and shallots.⠀
If you’d like, top with additional chopped dill and serve!⠀
• DUCK CONFIT CROQUETTES • PLUM JAM • CANAPÉS •
A firm winter favourite on my menu, confit duck leg mixed with a thyme infused roux sauce shaped into little cubes, then breadcrumbed and deep fried to golden perfection 👌🏽 topped with plum jam and tendril pea shoot leaves #duckconfit#canapes also loving my new napkins 🙌🏽————————————————————————————
I mustache you a question but I’ll shave it for later... Learn my top shaving tips for silky smooth skin (like using men’s razors 👀) in “Shave the World” on justaneissa.com...link in bio!
Ladies, when the cold weather rolls around do you keep up your shaving routine or do you participate in No Shave November? Or do you have any tips for getting that baby smooth skin? Leave me a comment below! Don’t worry, this is a judgement free zone 😉.
Kerala Masala King fish fry yummy 😋
Fresh king fish cut into circles , #for the marinade mix the following in a blender
2 spring onion, 2 tablespoon chilli powder, 1 tablespoon corrinader powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 tablespoon chilli garlic paste , 3 green chilli, few curry leaves , 1 tablespoon coconut oil, juice of 1 lemon and Himalayan pink salt to paste.
Coat the fish in the mixture and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes. Like me if you can’t wait shallow fry the fish in coconut oil.
Then sautee the following in coconut oil for 5 mins and top over the fish and serve : 3 onions cut into rings, 2 tomatoes, few green chilli, curry leaves , 1 tablespoon of vinegar and optional half glass of wine .... I added Prosecco 🤪... yummy 😋
UNFORGETTABLE New Year's Eve Special Offer !
Celebrate New Year's Eve with all your family & friends. when you book our event venue for New Year's Eve.
Want more information? Contact Us at contact @billionschmidtstudios.com let's get your party started!
The perfect cream puffs for your next unicorn party 🦄!
Ingredients (for 10 servings)
2 cups heavy cream
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
2 egg yolks
3 drops pink food coloring
3 drops teal food coloring
3 drops purple food coloring
1 cup water
1 pinch salt
8 tablespoons butter
1 cup flour
WHITE CHOCOLATE SHELL
2 cups white chocolate chip
1 tablespoon vanilla
sprinkles, as desired
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a pot over low heat, combine egg yolks, heavy cream, sugar, and cornstarch.
3. Turn the heat up to medium-high, whisking constantly to prevent any lumps. Allow the mixture to thicken, stirring until smooth.
4. Transfer the custard into three small bowls. Drop different colors of dye in each bowl and mix.
5. Cover the tops of each bowl with plastic wrap and press down onto the surface of the custard to prevent skin from forming. Chill in the refrigerator.
6. In a pot, combine the water, salt, and butter, bringing it to a boil. Add the flour and stir until the dough comes together in a ball. Remove from heat.
7. Add in the eggs, one a time, stirring until the dough becomes a paste. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
8. Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a large round tip.
9. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pipe 1-inch ( 2 ½ cm) mounds. (To form a more rounded shape, dab your finger with a little water and press down on the mound to eliminate the peak.)
10. Bake for 20 minutes until the pastry has risen considerably and the insides are dry.
11. Allow the pastries to cool. Then, using the tip of a knife, cut a small “x” into the bottom of each pastry and transfer (“x” side up) to a cooling rack.
12. Transfer the custard to a piping back alternating the colors in order for the custard to swirl inside the pastry.
13. Fill each pastry with custard.
14. In a bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and vanilla, and swirl teal, pink, and purple dye in order to create a purple marble shell.
15. Dip the top of each cream puff in the chocolate and garnish with sprinkles of your choice.
Who doesn’t enjoy a good prawn toast?!
When done properly it’s delicate and yet so flavoursome. A combination of fresh prawns and sesame seeds on lightly fried bread. An array of variations exist such as chilli and chive prawn toast, which can make your event unique. What more can we say?
Just simply delicious!
Giant mini dessert platter, all 3M’s! Desserts upon desserts...chocolate brownies with raspberry cream, clementine tarts, chocolate Grenache tarts, mini meringues, fruits, chocolate dipped honeycomb, mince pies...just yum. Little, naughty and very nice ✨