Hey there, I’m Tara and I thought it was time for an intro. So here’s 20 things about me.
1. I’m 32 but in denial.
2. I once argued with a friend about how old I was because I was convinced I was 28 but was actually 29. She still gives me shit about it 😂
3. I’m a mama of 3, Isaac 8, Mila 4 and my baby Archie.
4. I’ve been with my husband for 12 years but we actually met and dated when I was 13. I didn’t like him much then. 🥰
5. I always wanted to have 4 kids just like my mama but I’m definitely done now.
6. I’m the eldest of 4 girls and I’m 100% that “big sister” type.
7. I’m not a huge drinker but I have a big personality so it doesn’t seem to matter much.
8. I’m petrified of moths. They just gross me out. 🤢
9. I love change, I used to change my room around as a kid every couple of months. My mum tried to fight me on it but eventually just let it slide. ✌🏻
10. I love party/event planning. It just sparks my creativity.
11. I love to sing. 🎤
12. I’m addicted to chocolate. 🍫
13. Thirteen is actually my lucky number, always has been. Hubby’s birthday is the 13th. 🌿
14. I’ve never really had a relationship wit my dad. He’s kinda a doush. 💁🏼♀️
15. I’ve been to over 15 different countries and love to travel.
16. I struggle with anxiety but am working on it. 🥴
17. I love the beach but hate the sand. 🌊
18. All 3 of my babies were born on the 3rd of the month. Crazy huh!!
19. My birthday is 5 days before Christmas and I hate it. 🎄
20. I’m a winter kinda gal. I hate being hot.
Tell me about you, I’d love to know.
Mutlu, sağlıklı ve huzurlu bir hafta geçirmeniz dileğiyle 🌸 .
🍃Yeşil ağaççık ve çalı formlu bitkilerin budamasına bu ayın yarısından itibaren başlayabilirsiniz. .
✂Çit bitkilerinin de budaması yapılmalıdır.🤓 . ☀️Bu bitkilerin her tarafının ışıktan yararlanabilmesi için yukarıdan aşağıya doğru genişleyen bir budama yapılmalıdır.☀
. 👍🏻 Bilgi ve proje için;
☎ 0232 430 7115
📩DM 📨info @mivagarden.com
Daddy had the best idea to purchase this super comfy rocking chair. He is all about what is comfortable and safe for our little family and our baby his needs. Gosh my heart melts all over again. Daddy has a heart of gold. 💛✨ Truely the best man!
Being short means looking for the right size. 😎 And unfortunately a lot just comes in standard sizes. But not to worry, after a bit of a hunt there are a few options. We did exactly the same for our change table and bassinet stand. 🍃 No tippy toes around here and everything to save your back! This particular chair is easy for me to rock away from either way the ground or stool. As well the arm rest has the right height to support my back when I will be breastfeeding. 🤱🏾 .
We finish the breastfeeding corner off with a diaper caddy where we will keep some baby essentials close. Like diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, creams, lotions, bibs, burp cloths, muslin wraps, baby clothes, toys, nail clippers, etc. Easy to carry around the house too. Another little basket with some snacks and (coconut) water for mammy. I will probably add one more basket for all handy items to store. Like cotton pads & buds, hair ties, breast pads, etc. 🍃
Play Ball! Did you grow up playing or watching baseball?
I grew up doing both (well, playing softball). My dad was really into baseball and I'm told that my Grandfather was a catcher in the Minor Leagues for a bit. I played softball until I was in sixth grade and then decided to stop because I wasn't enjoying it anymore (middle school is tough) but we watched Major League Baseball all the time at my house. My dad's favorite team back then was the Atlanta Braves. All that to say that baseball was a bit part of my life growing up but now not so much. I still enjoy the sport but none of my kiddos play and we don't watch it on TV. Funny how things change sometimes, huh?
Lately I’ve made a commitment to myself to be more RAW on social media. That way instead of people comparing themselves, we can just relate.💖 So here it goes:.
I snapped this one & only photo with Liam after we attended church today. Now if you live in our neighborhood you probably already know that we aren’t the most consistent when it comes to church attendance.😅 But today I woke up with a burning desire to go & most importantly, to have Liam go with me.
It was 8:20am when I decided this & church starts at 9am.🤣🤦🏼♀️ Any parents out there can probably relate to the 30 hours it can take to get a baby fed, washed, ready & somehow manage to look presentable yourself.😆 In my mind I played the options out. I could accept the challenge of my heart to go or... I could pick one of the 15 excuses I already had lined up, not to. WELL🥁....9:12am and we were there!🙌🏻.
It was a wonderful service, Liam danced to the music, waved at EVERYONE & had his first day shadowing his peers in nursery! Walking out, before snapping this photo my heart felt SO FULL!😍❤️ What I had always wanted for my little family... the faith, happiness, the trails that continue to bring us closer to each other, I have.
Becoming a mommy has also changed my perspective & it’s not about me anymore. It isn’t always easy to put others before ourselves. Even our children. And as we raise them we have certain things that we want to do differently than our parents did. What’s most important to me is that my babies have FAITH, that they know there is always someone watching over them & who can help them when they are teens and talking to “mom” just isn’t cool anymore🤪 or when they feel stuck in life & don’t know where to turn to.
I still can’t believe that I’ve been baptized almost 7 years!! Although it took me SIX years to do it!😂 I’m forever grateful to all those who never gave up on me, who believed I could break the cycle for my future family & who loved me unconditionally as their own. I’m literally in bed now, counting down the days to next Sunday, when we get to go again & watch Liam light up a room with his happiness!🙏🏻 .
All the elements you need for a Dreamy Slumber Party!✨
Get the look with our:
✨New! Sheer Teepee in Cloud
✨Large Sparkle Pom in Champagne, White, Pink
✨Lala Llama in Beige & White
✨Mayumi, Ava, Amara& Isla Dreamy Princess Dolls
Beautiful Flower Box wall decals from @blond.noir 💕
Shop the New! Magical Highlands collection at www.spinkie.com and official stockists worldwide.✨
Yep just that easily amused... in my youth... I was lucky enough to be watching SNL when the Miss Muffet skit came on featuring Eddie Murphy as the spider... a few decades later I still laugh when I think of it... even seeing this “Bitch! What’s in the bowl” in Eddie’s voice was my first reaction... that my friends is timeless comedy...