Happy Resurrection Sunday! “Jesus said to her, I am [Myself] the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live; And whoever continues to live and believes in (has faith in, cleaves to, and relies on) Me shall never [actually] die at all. Do you believe this?”
John 11:25-26 AMPC
"Trust The Word of God " You have to start believing that God is Speaking to you. Release your Faith To Hear God Speak Faith into your Situation. Start with PRAYER and Faith for Everything to Gain Wisdom from God"
Plant/Sow/Decree A Vow.-- @dririshea#churchLikeNOother
This Moment brought me to tears. Our Senior PASTOR @dririshea had just preached at our North Location, then came to the South Location and Prayed over our #BeBold Proverbs Wrist Bands and asked us to please be patient because she wanted to pass out and hand each member their own Wrist Band. Then she Preached us into #boldness@dririshea you are one of the most Humble Women in the Body of Christ. I'm glad to call you Pastor. #Sundays#BeBold#beHumble#BoldExamples#churchLikeNOother
Pastor @dririshea Teaching on Offense! Here’s a snapshot of the lesson. It was outstanding 🙏🏽 Join is next Sunday on Facebook live or at Church if you need wisdom in the area of offense.
How to resolve feelings of Offense?
1. Attempt resolution - go to the person and try to correct the situation
2. Be slow to anger
3. Forgive - Mark 11:25-26 (forgive that your prayers may not be hindered)
- it is a choice
4. Peace management - don’t let your peace and happiness go because of offense - John 14:27 - you can choose whether a situation impacts you or not
- stay focused on your peace
- protect your peace
- the power of peace is the peace of God
- great peace is for those who love their God - Phil 4:7 - the peace of God is not based on worldly circumstances