Really starting to enjoy the process. There’s a moment in life when you get tired of getting your ass kicked. If you stick around long enough in whatever you do I promise there will come a time when YOU decide to make the changes. It takes time but I believe once you accept that you just need to put your head down and grind it through, your time will come. Hang tight dreamers.
Who celebrated National French Fry Day this past weekend? 🍟 We did, with our 10 oz. Steak Frites, of course‼ If you're going to celebrate, this is how you do it!! Come join us at #GreenwoodHighwood today!! 🥳
I’ve fallen in love with pink.
I never thought it would ever happen. Lately, i got pink tennis shoes, my phone is pink, and look at this beauties - my new pink loves from @sudio .
Hmmm... what does psychology tell about infatuation with pink color?:) Unconditional love and nurturing. Also, pink can be immature, silly, and girlish. Yeh, the latter sounds more like me.
I would still like to exercise my nurturing side and share my personal discount code for this petal-like Tovl airbuds - ninavla15. Mention it and get 15% discount.
If you are not that much into pink you can choose from the variety of colors. Pink, white, blue, or black - they are all minimalistically gorgeous and have the best tech qualities. #sudio#sudiomoments
Any peanut sauce fans out there? 🙋♀️🙋♂️🙋♀️ Try our Rama Noodles TODAY!!! 🥡🥡🥡
🍣 Visit our website or ☎️ (link in bio ⬆️) to reserve your table!
🚗 50% OFF your 1st online order w/ code -FIRSTBITE- at check out.
[2|3] - Walk -
👁 FOCUSED 👁
📺 Short Film + Song 🎼
❗️ Coming Soon ❗️
👀 Need Content For Your Brand?
🔎 Link in Bio
"There is a lot of information in most of my pictures, but not the kind of information you see in documentary photography. There is emotional information in my photographs." -- Sally Mann -- (Man with red hat at Adams and Michigan, Chicago 2019)
What’s the return policy on being an adult? Asking for a friend.
Because of age, lifestyle, diet, & environment, the function of our skin starts to decline.
How can we remedy and stimulate skin function again🤷🏻♀️?
Yes! Only The Oxygen Enzyme Therapy is true Oxygen Therapy to the skin.
💫Each enzyme treatment exercises the skin up to 45 minutes 💪🏽💫 The enzyme therapy removes superficial cuticle build up in the skin (exfoliation) but it also dilates the capillaries in the skin rushing new blood and oxygen from the lungs into the skin. This creates the ideal environment for our cells to start to regenerate and heal itself.
✨If you are looking for long lasting results this is for you! Book The Enzyme Therapy Treatment at www.waxskinlounge.com✨
7.16.19. Dining in with Nigerian fried rice 💕
I received so many requests for the fried rice recipe when I posted it on my story + am sharing how I made it below! The watermelon and balsamic salad I served it with was also a hit. Swipe over for it. Enjoy 💗
1. Lightly season ½ pound of medium raw shrimp with pepper and salt. In a small frying pan, fry till golden brown in olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, bring 8 ounces of frozen mixed vegetables to boil. Season with a dash of salt. Once bright and cooked, remove from heat and strain. Set aside.
3. Set aside 2 cups of chicken stock. Or, bring ½ cup of chicken (or other meat) to a boil. Season with salt. Reserve chicken stock for fried rice. Dice and fry chicken to add to fried rice or store for another dish.
4. In a medium pot, add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Add ½ an onion finely diced and 1 finely diced scotch bonnet with seeds and sauté till soft and translucent. Add in 2 seasoning cubes, 2 teaspoons of curry powder, dried thyme, powdered ginger and stir. Add 1 cup of uncooked parboiled rice and stir everything together. Keep stirring to prevent rice from burning. Add 2 cups of chicken stock to pot. Cover and cook till rice is done. Stir a few times to prevent burning.
5. Stir prepared vegetables, shrimp and optional chicken into cooked rice. Add more seasoning if desired and enjoy!
Note: Measurements are approximate! Enjoy!! 💗
MEAT us at River Roast for Happy Hour, served daily from 3-5pm!
This is the supersize ox-tail casserole with whole garlic and water chestnuts. So good. It’s $30 which is a great sharing dish if you feel like sharing. It’s bigger in person. What I like about Banpojung is they give you so many sides such as mackerel, banchan and soup. You might get full before the main event comes so be careful.
We're excited to announce that our new Wacker Lobby features a major installation by Jacob Hashimoto. "In the Heart of this Infinite Particle of Galactic Dust" is assembled from over 7000 kite-like discs, to create the feeling of gazing at a cloudy night sky.