Your logo does not have to:
- Have a flowy handwritten font
- Be full of colour or have several ones
- Follow the latest trends
- Be busy or complex
- Have loads of flowers.
It should definitely not be a copy of someone else's logo where you add your business name.
What it does need:
- Have 1, or maximum 2, different fonts that make sense for your business
- Choose colours that express the feeling you want your clients to feel when they come across your business
- Make clear what you do. Either by adding a job title or a tagline.
Because every business is different there is no one answer to what your logo should look like. But it should:
- Be simple
- Be easily scalable
- Look great in just black and white.
But most importantly what it should do is fit you and your brand. It needs to represent your business.
But do you know what your business stands for? Who are you trying to serve? What is at the core of your business? What are your values and beliefs?
Had to model for myself to test the #Canon app on my iPhone, which gives me wireless control of my Eos 5D Mark IV - what a superb app! Tap on the phone screen to focus where you want and then tap the 'shutter' button, simple as that, and what an excellent result with a little help from #Adobe#Lightroom :) #WhensMyVogueCoverShoot#ShouldHaveBeenAModel