WAGWAM FAMALANADINGDONG what is gwaning?
I’ve woken up with a bleeding nasal passage. A mouth drier than ghandi’s flipflop BUT IT’S OK.
Because it’s my last shift before 2 days off. I’ve eaten my weetabix. My hair smells like coconuts and I’m back on the happy list grind.
• Woke up on ze sofa because it was late when I got in on Saturday night and ya gal couldn’t be asked to change her bedsheets. HOWEVER the sun was beaming in. I had snoozing pooches around me and the world weren’t too shabby.
• Using a colour in my eyeshadow pallet that I’d been avoiding and actually lovin’ the B’JESUS out of of it
• Little rainbow sunbeams coming in and coating the entire room
• Despite my hair being a mound of grease it actually looked kinda cute. If it didn’t and you saw me yesterday. DON’T YOU TELL ME OTHERWISE. Let me live in my oblivious little world.
• Wandering around in my cute underwear. Look sometime you just need to wander around semi stark naked. And give yourself a little I LOVE YOU chat
• Walking along the coastal path to work and SO MANY people smiling at me on their morning adventures. YES HUMANS
• Having a chat with the lads at work about all my life dramas. They’re so flippin wise
• Gemla (my boss and good pal) encouraging me to eat lunch even though I wasn’t hungry but we all know gals and boys that was probably my old fiend Anorexia whispering in my brain cells. So yeah thanks Gem, you babe. The sweet potato fries were bloody delightful
• Going for a drinkipoos with the work crew after our shift (and managing to sneak a double TEHEHE)
• Me and Gem planning our piercing’s for Tuesday adventure
• Messaging someone I’d been putting off and the outcome not being too shabby PROUD OF ME and my lady balls
• ‘avin a chinwag to the wifey on the old cellular device @ladymegmuss before hitting snoozeville
• Buying bread rolls, sexy tasting veggie Doritos, cheese and making myself a bloody delightful indoor picnic before bed
• CHANGING MY BED SHESTS only took two days lads
Using my #Revolutionpalette in Division for the last time (unbeknownst to me at the time). It shattered after I used the mustard-y marigolds (and the dropped it on the bathroom floor). It was a good run. .
Nighttime makeup was more of the Smoke Show palette from #ColouredRaine. I used the #ColourPop liquid eyeshadow from the Zoella collection in Bellini to add the sparkle. l tried (last pic) the Grande liquid lip in Razzleberry, but it's not for me. Instead went with the #laurageller gloss in Pink Tourmaline. . ..