COKE FEST '19
My mamoo had come over to my place and they were going to Coke Fest, next thing you know I'm going with them.
It was day 3, and it took us quite alot of time to get inside after parking and all. By that time, around four, they were only allowing women to buy tickets and the queues were organised and all. But as the night started, the whole place got overcrowded. Some highlights are:
• there were two bathrooms in the other side of the ground and they stank from a distance. And on our way back we got stuck in a crowd and could hardly move. It was me and my younger cousin and I was protecting her from the crowd all around. This really sweet guy noticed we were uncomfortable and quickly made way for us and let us pass, so we walked the rest of the way from the backside of the stalls. I'll be forever grateful to that guy.
• the food was good overall. I got ice cream from @jay_bees_ice_cream which was delicious and hard to finish, a 10/10. The mozzarella sticks from @thehungryytoad were good, but took too long to make and we're kinda oily, so they were an 8/10. The blueberry cheesecake dessert from Mancholeez was okay, like a 6.5/10. I tried these dumplings called momos, which were an 8/10, and got dynamite shrimp at the end for my brother from @the.noodle.express and they were overpriced and okay, so I'd say 5/10.
• I got my name printed on a @cocacolapk bottle, and all my dreams came true. Even though I lost the receipt, they let me have my order after some convincing from my mamoo.
• the concert was good. We came back while @asimazhar was performing, who was okay. I really enjoyed @natashabaigofficial since I'm a fan of her voice, and she kept her songs original. I loved her. ❤
• since the place was overcrowded, it took us a while to find our car and go home.
Overall my experience wasn't as bad as many people, I actually enjoyed although I got really tired. I'm so grateful for that guy who made way for us so we could pass, and I wanted to share that since everyone talked about getting harassed and this was something kind a person did.
Did you go? How was your experience?