Zucchini Pasta Bar - NE1 6BL 🇮🇹 Summin’ it in 3:
1. The best thing about this place has to be the Tiramsu - So creamy and oozing with sweet coffee, a fav in our top desserts so far! 👅
2. What’s really nice is that the pasta is made in the restaurant! And you can defo tell the difference- so fresh! There was so much flavour in the prawn special spaghetti - they don’t put salt and pepper on the table and no wonder as both dishes were seasoned perfectly! 🍝
3. The service was slightly slow on ordering and paying for the bill which was a shame as they were very nice and helpful in giving advice on pasta dishes etc! Another small niggle is we were asked if we’d like a Limoncello to finish which we thought was just a complimentary touch (by the way they said it, it did sound that way!) and then it turned up on our bill at £3 a shot 🤷🏼♀️🙄🍋 🙋🏻♂ Service rating: 7/10 🙋🏼♀
⭐ Overall rating: 8/10 ⭐
Would we go back? Yes ✅
W E E K E N D
No markets for me this weekend- but I’ve got an Insta-story SALE happening with lots of discounted goodies instead! (Some pictured here 👆🏼)
I need clear some space in my new place for new designs!
• Studs from $2
• Dangles from $10 • Nothing over $15
• Postage from $4 for one pair, $9 for more. • Only until tomorrow (Sunday) night! .
Get in touch if you have any questions! ✌🏼