Please dnt laugh..😂😂..yes ds is how i luk at home on sundays😂..sunday s my day..to pamper my hair n skin.. 💖
Buttermilk and amla fr hair..(on clean scalp,no oil residue or greasiness shud b der)
Extract juice from 4deseeded amla..and dn mix it with d 1/2glass of butter milk..it vl b runny in consistency.. u can add thick creamy curd in ds too if u wnna make consistency lil thick and dn just pour it on ur hair..frm scalp..give a gus massage to ur hair and tie it up in a bun.. let it sit der atleast fr one hour and dn wash..it wid shampoo..i washes it wid my favourite @juicy_chemistry - Onion bar..💖💖 U can apply ds on face as well..its gud fr oily and acne prone skin.. Buttermilk for Hair
1. Buttermilk can bring a significant change in the texture of your hair.
2. It can help cleanse your scalp leaving it feeling clean and fresh.
3.. Adding buttermilk to your regular haircare regime will help fight dandruff and dryness.
4. It can help fortify your hair.
5. The protein in buttermilk will help nourish your hair and replenish all essential nutrients.
Buttermilk for Skin
1. Buttermilk is excellent as a bleaching agent.
2. It is enriched with lactic acid, ideal for solving a host of skin related issues.
3. It can help solve skin woes like discolouration,spots, blemishes, etc.
4. It can also help lighten age spots and tighten skin.
5. It helps check sun damage, tanning and sunburn.
6. It is great way to cleanse skin and make it softer