💥ADVANCED CORE EXERCISES💥
3 rounds/Rest 30-45 secs
TRX One legged knee tuck/leg twist
Knee tuck/Explosive pushup
Physioball stirs (3 x 25 secs)
If you’re looking for a challenge, give these a try & tag a friend!
Also check out my newest youtube video (Link is in my bio) on how do to correct ab exercise
🔥How to Backlever🔥 by @lee_training
1. Grab a pull-up bar and tuck your knees to your chest.
2. Continue to raise your legs and thread them underneath the bar.
3. When you are inverted (legs above head and on the other side of the bar) straighten your legs.
4. Protract your scapula and slowly descend your legs until you are parallel with the ground.
5. Keep your body rigid by flexing your core, quads, and calves.
2. Advanced tuck
3. Single leg
6. Full backlever
Helpful Tips and Facts ✔
1. Focus on protracting your scapula. People have a tendency to retract their scapula when the movement gets difficult. This can put your shoulders in a compromising position and increases risk of injury.
2. Despite what the name of the movement suggests, the backlever mainly targets anterior (frontal) muscle groups.
3. Use chalk to get a firm grip on the bar. Your body is a cohesive unit; a strong hold on the bar will allow you to produce more force.
4. This exercises puts a lot of strain on your elbows. Make sure to warm up your elbows before starting your backlever training.