I’ve had a fantastic winter filled with tons of snowy adventures, but going on day 10 of being sick, I’m pretty ready for Spring! •
Thankfully I can do everything I need to for my team from my phone! I may have gone through 5 large boxes of Kleenex, but I haven’t skipped a beat with my business! Like Spring, are you ready to bloom? Click the link in my bio to find out more! 💗 #letsblossom
Just made it to Louisiana! It’s just a hop, skip and a jump til I’m in Alabama! Can’t believe it!
My brain and body are still in separate time zones, but I’m so excited for some much needed time with my friends, family, and business builders on this side of the country! So excited for what is to come!
Road trip! Heading down to Dothan today with our first load of stuff and to do some house hunting! 🤞😳 Looking forward to exploring my soon to be stomping grounds, meeting some new people, and catching up with some
friends. Also looking forward to 70 degree weather !☀️☀️ #alabamabound
Road trip recap:
1. I don't know when's the best time to realize your wiper blades are way overdue to be replaced, but it might not be in a torrential downpour, by yourself, on a country highway in Alabama, hours after any place that might fix that kind of thing is closed.
2. Atlanta traffic is no joke
3. My car hit 144k and I didn't miss it!
4. I pulled up to the wrong house and thankfully called Scott and told him to walk out on his porch before I got out of the car.
5. As extroverted as I am, a nearly eight hour drive with only Jesus for company was everything my exhausted soul needed.
6. Does it count as jet lag if you only go back one hour? I'll say yes